After the cancellation of the conference in 2021 due to coronavirus pandemic, we are very pleased to invite you to the 3rd Rostock Ship Machinery Conference on 20 – 21 September 2023.
3rd Rostock Ship Machinery Conference
20. – 21. September 2023
Radisson Blu Hotel Rostock
Through its compact, carefully selected program, the conference conveys the latest knowledge on the development, manufacture and operation of ship machinery systems.
Leading shipping companies, renowned manufacturers and service providers, insurance company and classification societies will inform you about:
- political framework conditions
- challenges from the perspective of shipowners
- new ship and system developments
- alternative propulsion systems
- CO2-free & CO2-neutral fuels
- efficient, safe and environmentally friendly ship engine systems
- retrofitting, as a sustainable way to decarbonisation in shipping
- heavy damage and its prevention
More information and all the news will be available soon.
The conference is organised in cooperation between MET GmbH, Fraunhofer IGP and FVTR GmbH.
MET Motoren- und Energietechnik GmbH
Fraunhofer-Institut für Großstrukturen in der Produktionstechnik IGP
Forschungszentrum für Verbrennungsmotoren und Thermodynamik Rostock GmbH