Dear Sir or Madam,
We would like to invite you and all those who focus on the ship machinery in its complexity to our 2nd Rostock Ship Machinery Conference.
We offer a unique industry-dominated platform for the intensive exchange of experience on the physical-technical understanding of ship machinery and the interactions between its components. The aim is, to improve our ability to meet current demands in terms of economy, safety, reliability and environmental compatibility.
The last two years have brought new requirements for our ships and their machinery, which we would like to discuss with you and the other experts.
The selected program of our conference gives us a deeper insight into the
- current political framework conditions of the Federal Government
- the economic and technical conditions applicable to shipping companies
- development of the latest products for ship machinery – planned and already implemented emission solutions
- successful application of novel/alternative fuels
- visionary issues related to the strategy of unmanned ships
- Risks, identified from the experience of insurers and claims experts.
We look forward to meeting you at the Baltic Sea to enjoy together a conference about this fascinating field of technology!