3rd Rostock Ship Machinery Conference
20th – 21st September 2023
Radisson Blu Hotel
Lange Str. 40, 18055 Rostock / Germany
Leading shipping companies and ship yards, reputable manufacturers and service providers, insurers and classification societies will inform you about:
- political framework conditions
- challenges from the perspective of ship owners
- new ship and system developments
- alternative propulsion systems
- CO2-free and CO2-neutral fuels
- efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly ship engine systems
- retrofitting, as a sustainable way to decarbonisation in shipping
- heavy damage and its prevention
You can register now to attend the 3rd Rostock Ship Machinery Conference.
Take advantage of our early bird discount until 30.06.2023!
You will be redirected to the FVTR GmbH webshop for booking.
The conference is organised in cooperation between MET GmbH, Fraunhofer IGP and FVTR GmbH.
MET Motoren- und Energietechnik GmbH
Fraunhofer-Institut für Großstrukturen in der Produktionstechnik IGP
Forschungszentrum für Verbrennungsmotoren und Thermodynamik Rostock GmbH